相信大家在很多事都盡力地想百分百的完成它,可能力有限,畢竟“想去的地方都很美,好看的東西都很貴”,在這里,你要不斷地努力,不斷地奮斗,可不要小瞧了你認真時的自己,下面是為友友帶來的英語短語,希望可以幫助到大家!
相信大家在很多事都盡力地想百分百的完成它,可能力有限,畢竟“想去的地方都很美,好看的東西都很貴”,在這里,你要不斷地努力,不斷地奮斗,可不要小瞧了你認真時的自己,下面是為友友帶來的英語短語,希望可以幫助到大家!
Don't push me.不要逼我。
Don't give me your attitude.不要給我擺架子。
Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
Don't you dare come back again?你敢再回來?
A flash in the pan.曇花一現。
He always likes to play a lone hand.他總是喜歡單槍匹馬。
That boy never says uncle.那個男孩嘴特硬。
You rose to the bait.你中圈套了。
Play to the score.隨機應變
I'm from Missouri.你騙不了我。
He's a brain.他是有頭腦的人。
This drought occurs once in a blue moon.這場干旱是百年不遇的。
How dare you!你敢!
In doing we learn.經一事,長一智。
Get off my back.少跟我啰嗦。
Keep your temper under control.不要發脾氣。
That's enough of your back talk.不許你回嘴。
He is trying to cash in on me.他想占我便宜。
Don't chicken out.Be a man!不要退縮。像個男人!
I'm hard up.我經濟緊張。
It's full of hot air.滿嘴跑火車/吹牛皮。
He told me to get lost.他叫我走開。
What's in it for me?Or what's my cut?Or what's my share?我有什么好處?
I got a big kick out of it.這事真讓我開心!
He kicked the bucket.他已經歸天。
Don't be that way.不要那個樣子!
You are casing pearls before swine.你在對牛彈琴。
Example is better than precept.身教勝于言傳。
There is no one but hopes to be rich.沒有人不想發財。
He really has no guts.他真的沒有膽量。
He has a lot of ball.他很能干
Wow,this car is awesome.Can I get a load of it?哇,這輛車真棒。我可以好好看一看嗎?
Go ahead with you plan.I am all for it.繼續你的計劃吧,我完全贊成.。
Your explanation is as clear as mud.你的解釋一點都不清楚。
I'm really crazy about Michael Jackson's Rock&Roll.我真的迷上了邁克爾·杰克遜的搖滾樂。
Their opinions on are simply for the birds.他對藝術的見解真是荒唐可笑。
I told him to beat it.我叫他走開。
I beat my brains out to get a job.我為獲得一份工作,傷透了腦筋。
When it comes to fishing,I beat him by miles.說到釣魚,我甩他幾英里。
Tell me what's your beef?告訴我你抱怨什么?
I'll come back before you know it.我很快就回來。
Please behave yourself before the guests.在賓客面前你檢點一點兒。
He is the man behind the curtain(or behind the scenes).他是幕后人物。
It's in God's hands and we have prepared for the worst.聽天由命吧,我們已經做了最壞的準備了。
xWhen I knew I just being hired,I jumped out of my skin.當我獲知被錄用時,我簡直欣喜若狂。
The whole team was in doghouse because they lost the game.由于輸掉比賽,整個隊都陷入困境。
I looked high and low for my pen.我到處找我的鋼筆。
He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.他終于弄清了事情的前因后果。
xHe left his wife high and dry.他拋棄了他的妻子。
If you remain stuck-up,they will often try to pull your leg.假如你還是目中無人的話,他們會常常愚弄你的。
x How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance.一個人的外表我們怎么能知道他是坦率的呢?
He'll be out and about very soon.他很快就能到戶外運動了。
You gave me an awful pain in the neck.你真讓我覺得討厭.
The lummox has loused up their company's whole business.那個傻大個把公司的業務搞得一團糟。
When he asked me to marry him,I felt in a bind.當他向我求婚時,我感到很尷尬。
She knows her beans in working.她在工作方面很精通。
In his speech Mr.Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.布朗在演說中強調了貓的靈性。
The criminal tried to grasp at a straw by feigning mental disorder.罪犯裝瘋,試圖抓住一根救命稻草。
Since he is as silly as a goose,he will not get a promotion.既然他如此不開竅,他肯定不會得到提升。
The mayor really made a slip of the tongue!市長可真是說漏了嘴。
John's friend said he was mistaken,but he stood his ground.約翰的朋友說他錯了,但他堅持己見。
You can trust him,for he's honest through and through.你可以信任他,因為他真正誠實的。
Trying to study a lesson for one class during another class is like robbing Peter to pay Paul.在一門課上讀另一門課的功課,等于是拆東墻補西墻。
Facing his enemy,he had to play it by ear.面對敵人,他只能隨機應變了。
It's a hit.這件事很受人歡迎!
You hit the nail on the head.你一針見血。